Ozone therapy is an alternative medical treatment that might promote the health and well-being of humans and animals alike. Practitioners advocate it as a means of managing a wide array of health issues, from skin ailments to stomach woes to cancer and AIDS and more. Dr. Pasternak must be involved in every aspect of your dog's care.
Ozone therapy functions by several methods including:
1. Decreasing inflammation in the body - this includes the high-level information produced by cancer and neoplasia
a. Research has documented that cancer could be caused by a lack of cellular oxygen
2. Activating the immune system - including stimulating good cytokine production as well as the production of white blood cells
3. Acting as a potent Antimicrobial — Eliminating viruses, bacteria, yeast, and other bad microorganisms via disinfection and more
4. Improving circulation and increases antioxidant protection for pets
1. Skin - ear infections, skin infections, hot spots, allergic skin diseases, abscesses, several wounds, non-healing wounds, chronic infections
2. Pain relief
3. Cancer or neoplasia
4. Kidney and liver failure
5. Musculoskeletal or neurological injuries
6. Autoimmune conditions
7. Any type of trauma
8. Any type of inflammation in the body - including the GI tract, such as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), chronic diarrhea, etc.
9. Any viral or other infections - including FeLV (feline leukemia) and more